Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our Service, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
All content and materials available on our Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, software, and other materials (collectively, “Content”) are the property of Titan Tree Services or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not copy, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any Content without our prior written consent.
You agree not to use our Service for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
- Violating any applicable local, state, national, or international laws;
- Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfering with or disrupting our Service or servers or networks connected to our Service;
- Engaging in any activity that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our Service;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our Service, other user accounts, or computer systems or networks connected to our Service, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming, slandering, intimidating, or discriminating against any person or group based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws;
- Uploading, transmitting, or distributing any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; and
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Service.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement or control over the content or practices of such websites. We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of any third-party website or resource. Your interactions with such websites are solely between you and the third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Titan Tree Services and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of our Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Titan Tree Services and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of our Service or any violation of these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of our Service after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
We strive to ensure that our Service is accessible to individuals with disabilities and complies with the accessibility requirements of the California Unruh Civil Rights Act and the California Disabled Persons Act. We are committed to making reasonable modifications to our Service to accommodate individuals with disabilities, to the extent required by law. If you have any accessibility-related concerns or questions, please contact us. We will make reasonable efforts to address your concerns or provide you with access to the requested information or services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Titan Tree Services regarding the subject matter herein and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, or understandings, whether oral or written.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us.