Personal Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other relevant information as appropriate.
Non-Personal Information Collection
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site (such as the operating system, internet service provider utilized, and other similar information).
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Personal Information Protection
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
In addition to Google Analytics, we may also use other analytics software or services to collect and analyze information about the usage and performance of our website. These analytics tools may employ cookies, tracking pixels, or other similar technologies to gather data such as your IP address, browser type, device information, operating system, referring URLs, and pages visited on our site.
The information collected by these analytics software or services is used to understand user behavior, improve our website, and optimize our services. The data is typically aggregated and anonymized, and it does not personally identify you unless you choose to provide such information voluntarily.
Please note that the privacy practices of these analytics software or services may differ from our own. We encourage you to review their respective privacy policies to understand how they collect, use, and protect your information.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with California Online Privacy Protection Act
We are committed to complying with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Like many other websites, we make use of log files. These files log visitors when they access the site. The information collected in log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or your personal information is processed by us in a manner subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to exercise these rights effectively. These rights include:
- The right to access: You have the right to request access to the information that we hold about you.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when the accuracy of the information is contested or the processing is unlawful.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, based on grounds relating to your situation. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal information to another party in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where technically feasible.
- The right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable data protection laws.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Our website may contain links to other websites or services that are operated by third parties. These third-party sites or services have their own privacy policies, which govern the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you access or use their websites or services.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
We may partner with third-party advertising networks or companies (“Advertising Partners”) to display advertisements on our site. These Advertising Partners may collect information about your visits to our site and other websites in order to provide personalized advertisements that may be of interest to you.
Please be aware that we do not have control over the activities of our Advertising Partners, and their practices are subject to their own privacy policies. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of these Advertising Partners to understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
If you have any questions or concerns and wish to exercise your GDPR data protection rights or any other rights under applicable privacy laws, please contact us.
Your Acceptance of These Terms